Seasonal opportunity taking incoming pledge drive calls for PBS, NPR, Wounded Warrior, St Jude, ASPCA, and various other non-profit agencies. You will take calls from persons who have already decided to call in to make a donation. Call Center Experience Required.
As a Pledge Drive Customer Service Processor you will provide the following tasks:
- Read script verbatim.
- Assist callers with information about and making their donation to their chosen non-profit agency.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Enter customer and pledge information correctly.
- Windows based PC with anti-malware security
- 2 GB minimum RAM
- CPU (Intel or AMD) 2 GHz processor (or equivalent)
- Monitor resolution of 1280 x 720 (720p) or greater
- Internet Explorer 10 or higher
- Internet speed with a minimum bandwidth of 512k upload adn 1.5 mbps download (or greater).
- Landline telephone (excludes Magic Jack, Skype, X-Lit or any other softphone, cell phone, cordless phones or cordless headset.
Company hours of operation (subject to change based on client needs): 24 hours a day, 7 days a week during pledge seasons.
Heaviest Call Volume: January, March, June, August, October, November & December.
Background check & client certification course $50 (subject to change) lasting approximately 14 days. Certification is 100% online.
Service Revenue: $0.18 – $0.35 per talk minute (average $8-$10 per hour).
Email Resume To: email@example.com
**Opportunity not available to residents of Delaware, Massachusetts, Louisiana, W Virginia, Wyoming, Vermont, California or S Dakota. Washington residents are welcome if you are military affiliated only.