CURRENTLY CONTRACTING REMOTE CUSTOMER SERVICE PROFESSIONALS
(United States Only *restrictions apply)
Our Virtual Call Center Division provides legitimate work from home opportunities with some of the Nation’s Top Fortune 500 Companies. WarKry Consulting Solutions has partnered with National Call Center Platforms and is currently signing agents.
Our Customer Service Professionals receive inbound service calls to answer questions, provide assistance and resolve customer issues for our clients.
If you are interested; please complete and submit your application/resume by clicking the link: Submit My Application/Resume’
There are three easy steps to apply and ultimately onboard with WKCS, LLC’s Virtual Platform Team:
- Complete an application. After we have reviewed your application we will contact you for an interview. We will then extend an offer for you to join us in an online meeting to receive additional information regarding the role and to learn more about our company. From there; if you and I both determine that this role is a good fit for both of us, then detailed instructions to register for on-boarding will be provided.
- Complete registration for on-boarding. Watch this short video on Registering onto the Arise Client Portal. You are now well on your way to providing stellar customer service for Fortune 500 Companies!
- Complete WKCS, LLC’s documents and WELCOME ABOARD!
*Currently we are not authorized to onboard agents residing in the following states:
California, Connecticut, Maryland, Massachusetts, New York, Oregon and Wisconsin.
Join Our FB Community: WarKry – Virtual Call Center – Work From Home FaceBook Group
Some Of Our Clients:
As a Customer Service Professional, you would take incoming calls from persons who need roadside assistance, outbound calls to towing companies.
Cruise-line Customer Service/Sales:
Taking incoming calls from persons interested in booking a cruise.
Cable Company Tech Support / Billing / Repair:
Taking incoming calls from customers of a major cable company assisting with billing and payment arrangements and troubleshooting issues.
Book hotel and / or dining reservations for theme parks, hotels and vacation company.
- Department Store
- E-Commerce Marketplace
- Home Improvement
- Tax Services
- Office Supply
- Bed and Breakfast
- And more…
All Client’s names are withheld until agents sign a non-disclosure agreement.
What Equipment Do I Need? (Don’t have the necessary equipment? Contact us; we have solutions.)
2. Land-line Phone no VOIP
3. High Speed Internet (cannot be WIFI)
4. Noise Canceling Headphones